Regular price $19.00 Available
Unit price per
Not since the Garden of Eden has the apple been this freaking tempting! This dry, crisp and incredibly refreshing hard cider is perfect for any occasion. This recipe contains no additives or preservatives. Non-GMO. Gluten free.
RECIPE MAKES 2 GALLONS.
FORBIDDEN FRUIT HARD CIDER RECIPE KIT
Not since the Garden of Eden has the apple been this freaking tempting! This dry, crisp and incredibly refreshing hard cider is perfect for any occasion. BrewDemon uses only the finest New Zealand apples chosen at the height of their ripeness to provide the optimum flavor profile for world-class hard cider. Contains 100% pure apple juice concentrate and yeast. No additives. No preservatives.
- (1) can Forbidden Fruit Hard Cider Mix
- (1) packet Dry Hard Cider Brewing Yeast
- (1) packet One Step No-Rinse Cleanser
You will need
- 1 and 1/2 cups of Granulated Sugar
Gluten free recipe. Make sure and sanitize everything that comes in contact with your hard cider.
2 GALLON BREWING INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS RECIPE
Follow the steps outlined in the instructions that came with your kit. You can download a pdf copy of these kit instructions below.
SANITIZE ALL EQUIPMENT THAT COMES IN CONTACT WITH YOUR HARD CIDER.
This recipe contains everything you need for fermentation. Just follow the instructions below and since your hard cider is mostly water, the better the water the better your cider. This step should take about 30 minutes.
- 2.1. Remove the black lid from your cider mix and stand both cans in a tub of hot tap water. This will help them pour more easily.
- 2.2. Fill your fermenter with a gallon of cold water. For best results, use bottled spring water or charcoal-filtered tap water.
- 2.3. Place 4 cups of water into a clean 3-quart pot and bring to a boil.
- 2.4. Remove from heat. Then slowly stir in 1 and 1/2 cups of granulated sugar and your can of hard cider mix until fully dissolved. This mixture is called the must.
- 2.5. Pour the "must" into the fermenter. Bring the volume of the fermenter up to the 8.5-quart mark by adding more water. Mix thoroughly. Read the thermometer and wait until the temperature of the must is between 64°- 82° F before adding the yeast.
- 2.6. Add the yeast. Then attach your lid.
- 2.7. Place the fermenter out of direct sunlight and maintain a temperature between 64°- 82° F for approximately 7-14 days.
After 7 days the cider in your fermenter should have stopped fermenting and begun to clear. It's now time to bottle! If you're not sure, draw a small amount from the tap; if it tastes like flat hard cider, it's ready to bottle. If it tastes sweet, give it a few more days.
Follow the steps outlined in the hard cider instructions that came with your kit. Download a pdf copy of these kit instructions below.
FOR BEST RESULTS COLD CONDITION FOR 1 TO 2 WEEKS.