This recipe makes 2 gallons of beer.
BOO BERRY DELIGHT RECIPE KIT
This delightful wheat beer will surely keep all your ghosts in the closet! Recipe requires a blender. No additives or preservatives. BrewDemon mixes feature complex blends of specialty malts, combined with the finest hops by master brewers in New Zealand’s famous Speight’s brewery, providing the optimum flavor profiles for world-class beers.
- (2) cans Dante's Delight Weizenbier (HME)
- (2) packets Dry Brewing Yeast
- (2) cans Blueberries in Syrup
- (1) packet One Step No-Rinse Cleanser
You will need
- A Blender
Sanitize your blender or anything else that comes in contact with your beer. Suggested conditioning time for this recipe is 3-4 weeks.
2 GALLON BREWING INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS RECIPE
This recipe requires a blender. Thoroughly clean and sanitize all equipment (including blender) by following the steps outlined in the instructions that came with your kit (you can find these instructions by clicking the "Help Desk" link at the top of the page).
- 2.1. Remove yeast packet(s) from under the lid of your beer mix and stand both cans in a tub of hot tap water. This will help them pour more easily.
- 2.2. Fill fermenter with a gallon of cold water. For best results, use bottled spring water or charcoal-filtered tap water.
- 2.3. Puree both cans of fruit in a sanitized blender.
- 2.4. Place 4 cups of water into a clean 3-quart pot and bring to a boil.
- 2.5. Remove from heat. Then slowly stir in the contents from both cans until fully dissolved. This mixture is called the wort.
- 2.6. Pour the wort into the fermenter. Bring the volume of the fermenter up to the 8.5-quart mark by adding more water, then add your pureed fruit. Mix thoroughly. Read the thermometer and wait until the temperature of the wort is between 64°- 82° F before adding the yeast.
- 2.7. Add the yeast. Then attach your lid.
- 2.8. Place the fermenter out of direct sunlight and maintain a temperature between 64°- 82° F for approximately 14 days.
Follow the steps outlined in the hard cider instructions that came with your kit (you can find these instructions by clicking the "Help Desk" link at the top of the page).
FOR BEST RESULTS WARM CONDITION FOR 3 TO 4 WEEKS.