CARBONATES 2 GALLONS.
FORCE CO2 SYSTEM
Give your recipes the Force they need to be sure they carbonate on time! The 1 Gal. Force CO2 System from BrewDemon is a hand-held powerhouse of carbonation awesomeness—letting you save up to 7 days on your brew time. Get ready for some fast and furious bubbling action—this system means business!
The unit comes with its own built-in pressure regulator, so you can't add more CO2 the bottle can handle. Includes 28mm plastic caps designed to work with our 1 Liter PET bottles or most over the counter soda bottles. This kit Includes everything you need to force carbonate your next 2 gallon recipe.
- (1) Fizz Giz Hand Carbonation Unit
- (8) Carbonation Caps
- (4) CO2 Bulbs
Also, this can be use to help maintain and preserve your recipe for the short-term. Use it to pressurize and re-pressurize your head space after pouring a glass. Sanitize your bottles and caps before using.
HOW TO INSTRUCTIONS
Follow the steps outlined in the instructions that came with your brewing system. If you don't have these, download a copy below.
SANITIZE ALL EQUIPMENT THAT COMES IN CONTACT WITH YOUR RECIPE.
Because CO2 doesn’t instantaneously dissolve in liquid. We suggest you follow instructions below then let the bottles sit overnight in the refrigerator for best results. You can always add another shot of CO2 in the morning if more carbonation is needed. First you will need to sanitize your bottles and caps.
- 3.1. Open CO2 dispenser by unscrewing its bottom and inserting provided CO2 cartridge.
- 3.2. Using the tap and fill each sanitized 1 liter PET bottle just above the base of the neck. Now, remove the excess oxygen by gently squeezing each bottle until the liquid works its way up the neck, cap the bottle when it gets to the top (using your sanitized CO2 caps). Securely tightened each cap.
- 3.3. Place bottle in one hand and your CO2 dispenser in the other, Invert your bottle while pressing the tip of your dispenser into center cap hole (barely touching the tip to the seal is sufficient). Careful not to push too deep.
- 3.4. Push down on dispenser’s thumb-button until the bottle becomes firm to the touch (the unit has a built-in pressure regulator, so it will stop filling on its own). Now, shake bottle vigorously for 20-30 seconds (this promotes faster diffusion of CO2 into your recipe). Then add more CO2.
- 3.5. Repeat 3-4 times.
PLACE THEM IN THE FRIDGE OVERNIGHT AND CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND ENJOY!
FOR BEST RESULTS COLD CONDITION FOR 1 WEEK.
After you’ve had a glass or two, but don’t want to finish the bottle. This step will help maintain and preserve your recipe for the short-term.
- 4.1. Give bottle a few good shakes, this will cause foaming (shake thoroughly).
- 4.2. Crack bottle cap slightly to release pressure then tighten cap back up when foam starts to get close to top of the bottle (foam bubbles are 100% CO2 and will push all oxygen out of your bottle).
- 4.3. Place bottle in one hand and your CO2 dispenser in the other. Press the tip of your dispenser into center cap hole. Not too firmly. (barely touching the tip to the seal is sufficient). Push down on dispenser button for a few seconds (your will see foam go back into the recipe).
- 4.4. Remove dispenser and store your recipe back in cooler or refrigerator.