THIS KIT INCLUDES YOUR FIRST 1 GALLON RECIPE.
CRAFT BEER BREWING KIT SIGNATURE
It's easy to make Craft Beer…and with this kit you can take 7 days off your brewing time! This kit includes our easty-to-use force carbonating system, which eliminates the need to naturally carbonate your recipe. that means you can start drinking your beer 7 days sooner than with our other kits.
This kit includes our "Little Demon" fermenter, the ingredients to brew and bottle your first batch of beer. Now, make batch after tasty batch right in your kitchen just like the pros. Move over toaster. There's never been anything more microbrewery than this.
Our Little Demon stands just 10.5" tall and does not require an airlock. They are completely stackable, in case you have limited space and decide to make multiple batches. This little fermenter means you never have to be afraid to try even the most shocking of brewing experiments.
- (1) Little Demon Conical Fermenter
- (1) Vent Plug (No Airlock Required!)
- (1) Adjustable Flow Tap Assembly
- (1) Stick-on Temperature Gauge
- (1) Recipe Ingredients
- (1) Dry Brewing Yeast
- (1) One Step No-Rinse Cleanser
- (4) 1 Liter PET Bottles, Caps & Labels
- (1) Easy to Follow Brewing Instructions
Includes Our Pro Upgrade
- (1) Reusable Force Carbonating Unit
- (4) Reusable Carbonating Bottle Caps
- (3) Replacement CO2 Bulbs
- (1) Bottle Filler & Hose
- (1) 18” Heat Tolerant Mixing Spoon
- (1) Priming Sugar Measuring Spoon
For best results, use bottled spring water or charcoal-filtered tap water. Sanitize everything that comes in contact with your beer.
1 GALLON CRAFT BEER BREWING INSTRUCTIONS
Follow the steps outlined in the instructions that came with your brewing system. If you don't have these, download a copy below.
SANITIZE ALL EQUIPMENT THAT COMES IN CONTACT WITH YOUR CRAFT BEER.
Since craft beer is mostly water, the better the water the better your recipe. For best results, use bottled spring water or charcoal-filtered tap water.
- 2.1. Remove yeast packet from under the lid and stand can in a tub of hot tap water. This will help it pour more easily.
- 2.2. Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a clean 3 quart pot.
- 2.3. Remove from heat and turn off the stove. Slowly stir in the contents from your can until it has fully dissolved. This mixture is called the wort.
- 2.4. Add cold (refrigerated) water to the “start” level (this is located on the side of your fermenter). Pour your “wort” mixture from the pot into the fermenter, then bring the volume of your fermenter to the “fill” level by adding more cold water. Stir vigorously.
- 2.5. Once the temperature inside the fermenter is between 64°- 82° F add your packet of yeast, then place on your lid (with vent plug).
- 2.6. Place the fermenter out of direct sunlight and maintain a temperature between 64°- 82° F for approximately 7-14 days.
After 7 days the beer in your fermenter should have stopped fermenting and begun to clear. It’s now time to bottle! If you’re not sure, draw a small amount from the tap; if it tastes like flat beer, it’s ready to bottle. If it tastes sweet, give it a few more days.
Since nobody likes flat beer, the steps below will naturally carbonate your recipe. First you will need to sanitize your bottles and caps.
- 3.1. Fill (4) 1 liter bottles half full with warm water. Add 1/8 tsp. of your remaining One Step Cleanser to each bottle, push on cap and give it a few turns (Do not fully tighten). Shake each bottle until One Step has completely dissolved, then wait 2 minutes.
- 3.2. Remove caps and drain bottles. Add 2 1/2 tsp. of table sugar and 1/4 tsp. of natural flavoring (adjust to taste) to each bottle. Different bottle sizes require different sugar amounts (see chart included with your brewing system).
- 3.3. Use the tap to fill each bottle about 1/2 inch above the base of the neck. Now remove the excess oxygen by gently squeezing each bottle until the liquid works its way up the neck, when it gets to the top cap your bottle. Once the caps are securely tightened, invert each bottle several times to dissolve the sugar. Do not shake bottles.
- 3.4. Place the bottles upright and out of direct sunlight. Maintain a temperature between 64°- 84° F for approximately 5-7 days until bottles become firm to the touch.
CHECK EACH BOTTLE DAILY. WHEN THEY BECOME FIRM LIKE A NEW BOTTLE OF SODA, PLACE THEM IN THE FRIDGE OVERNIGHT.
NOW CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND ENJOY! FOR BEST RESULTS COLD CONDITION FOR 1 WEEK.
Because CO2 doesn’t instantaneously dissolve in liquid. We suggest you follow instructions below then let the bottles sit overnight in the refrigerator for best results. You can always add another shot of CO2 in the morning if more carbonation is needed. First you will need to sanitize your bottles and caps.
- 3.1. Open CO2 dispenser by unscrewing its bottom and inserting provided CO2 cartridge.
- 3.2. Using the tap and fill each sanitized 1 liter PET bottle just above the base of the neck. Now, remove the excess oxygen by gently squeezing each bottle until the liquid works its way up the neck, cap the bottle when it gets to the top (using your sanitized CO2 caps). Securely tightened each cap.
- 3.3. Place bottle in one hand and your CO2 dispenser in the other, Invert your bottle while pressing the tip of your dispenser into center cap hole (barely touching the tip to the seal is sufficient). Careful not to push too deep.
- 3.4. Push down on dispenser’s thumb-button until the bottle becomes firm to the touch (the unit has a built-in pressure regulator, so it will stop filling on its own). Now, shake bottle vigorously for 20-30 seconds (this promotes faster diffusion of CO2 into your recipe). Then add more CO2.
- 3.5. Repeat 3-4 times.
PLACE THEM IN THE FRIDGE OVERNIGHT AND CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND ENJOY!
FOR BEST RESULTS COLD CONDITION FOR 1 WEEK.