INCLUDES YOUR FIRST RECIPE, PLUS OUR FORCE CO2 SYSTEM!
1 GAL. HARD SELTZER STARTER KIT PRO
Making hard seltzer with this kit is fast and easy! Kit includes our easy-to-use force carbonating system, which means you can actually drink your hard seltzer shortly after bottling, without having to wait an extra 7 days needed to naturally carbonate this devilish creation.
This kit includes our "Little Demon" fermenter, plus the ingredients to make your first batch of wicked-good hard seltzer. It's like having your own hard seltzer factory right in your kitchen. This Little Demon stands just 10.5" tall and does not require an airlock. It's completely stackable, in case you have limited space and decide to make multiple batches. This little fermenter means you never have to be afraid to try even the most shocking of hard seltzer experiments.
- (1) Little Demon Conical Fermenter
- (1) Vent Plug (No Airlock Required!)
- (1) Adjustable Flow Tap Assembly
- (1) Stick-on Temperature Gauge
- (1) Hard Seltzer Recipe Ingredients
- (1) Yeast Nutrient
- (1) Dry Brewing Yeast
- (1) One Step No-Rinse Cleanser
- (4) 1 Liter PET Bottles, Caps & Labels
- (1) Easy to Follow Brewing Instructions
Includes Our Pro Upgrade
- (1) Reusable Force Carbonating Unit
- (4) Reusable Carbonating Bottle Caps
- (3) Replacement CO2 Bulbs
- (1) 18” Heat Tolerant Mixing Spoon
This kit includes our Force CO2 System. With this system you can bottle and drink your favorite recipe the very next day with no sediment! For best results use distilled or “reverse osmosis” water (spring water or tap water is NOT recommended, but can be used). Sanitize anything that comes in contact with your hard seltzer.
1 GALLON BREWING INSTRUCTIONS FOR THIS RECIPE
Follow the steps outlined in the instructions that came with your brewing system. If you don't have these, download a copy below.
SANITIZE ALL EQUIPMENT THAT COMES IN CONTACT WITH YOUR HARD SELTZER.
Since hard seltzer is mostly water, the better the water the better your recipe. For best results, chill your distilled or RO water in the refrigerator overnight.
- 2.1. Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a clean 3 quart pot.
- 2.2. At first sign of bubbling, slowly stir in bag of corn sugar. Mix until sugar has fully dissolved. Make sure sugar does not clump or stick to the bottom of the pot.
- 2.3. Let boil for 5 minutes, then remove from heat and turn off the stove. Add packet of yeast nutrient and mix until it has completely dissolved. This is your base mixture.
- 2.4. Add cold (chilled) distilled water to the “start” level (this is located on the side of your fermenter). Pour your mixture from the pot into the fermenter, then bring the volume of your fermenter to the “fill” level by adding more cold water. Stir vigorously.
- 2.5. Once the temperature inside the fermenter is between 64°- 84° F add a 1/2 packet of yeast, then place on your lid (with vent plug).
- 2.6. Place the fermenter out of direct sunlight and maintain a temperature between 64°- 84° F for approximately 10-14 days.
After 10-14 days the hard seltzer in your fermenter should have stopped fermenting and is now clear. It's time to bottle!
Since nobody likes flat seltzer, the steps below will naturally carbonate your recipe. First you will need to sanitize your bottles and caps. Follow the instructions included with your kit if you are using our Force CO2 system.
- 3.1. Fill (4) 1 liter bottles half full with warm water. Add 1/8 tsp. of your remaining One Step Cleanser to each bottle, push on cap and give it a few turns (Do not fully tighten). Shake each bottle until One Step has completely dissolved, then wait 2 minutes.
- 3.2. Remove caps and drain bottles. Add 2 1/2 tsp. of table sugar and 1/4 tsp. of natural flavoring (adjust to taste) to each bottle. Different bottle sizes require different sugar amounts (see chart included with your brewing system).
- 3.3. Use the tap to fill each bottle about 1/2 inch above the base of the neck. Now remove the excess oxygen by gently squeezing each bottle until the liquid works its way up the neck, when it gets to the top cap your bottle. Once the caps are securely tightened, invert each bottle several times to dissolve the sugar. Do not shake bottles.
- 3.4. Place the bottles upright and out of direct sunlight. Maintain a temperature between 64°- 84° F for approximately 5-7 days until bottles become firm to the touch.
CHECK EACH BOTTLE DAILY. WHEN THEY BECOME FIRM LIKE A NEW BOTTLE OF SODA, PLACE THEM IN THE FRIDGE OVERNIGHT.
NOW CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND ENJOY! FOR BEST RESULTS COLD CONDITION FOR 1 WEEK.
Because CO2 doesn’t instantaneously dissolve in liquid. We suggest you follow instructions below then let the bottles sit overnight in the refrigerator for best results. You can always add another shot of CO2 in the morning if more carbonation is needed. First you will need to sanitize your bottles and caps.
- 3.1. Open CO2 dispenser by unscrewing its bottom and inserting provided CO2 cartridge.
- 3.2. Using the tap and fill each sanitized 1 liter PET bottle just above the base of the neck. Now, remove the excess oxygen by gently squeezing each bottle until the liquid works its way up the neck, cap the bottle when it gets to the top (using your sanitized CO2 caps). Securely tightened each cap.
- 3.3. Place bottle in one hand and your CO2 dispenser in the other, Invert your bottle while pressing the tip of your dispenser into center cap hole (barely touching the tip to the seal is sufficient). Careful not to push too deep.
- 3.4. Push down on dispenser’s thumb-button until the bottle becomes firm to the touch (the unit has a built-in pressure regulator, so it will stop filling on its own). Now, shake bottle vigorously for 20-30 seconds (this promotes faster diffusion of CO2 into your recipe). Then add more CO2.
- 3.5. Repeat 3-4 times.
PLACE THEM IN THE FRIDGE OVERNIGHT AND CALL YOUR FRIENDS AND ENJOY!
FOR BEST RESULTS COLD CONDITION FOR 1 WEEK.